How to Get Dark Mode in Chrome
Dark mode is the most popular feature on smart devices. Dark mode saves battery percentage. You can save your power. On Android, many apps do not support dark mode. But google chrome supports dark feature on android. The windows also have a dark option in chrome. But many Windows users didn’t know about this option. So I’ll help you. I will show you how to get dark mode in Chrome.
You can easily set dark mode in any device’s Chrome browser. The following methods help to enable dark features in Chrome. On Android, the Chrome app has a dark feature. But on your computer, you can set a dark theme in Chrome. Before trying the following methods, you need to check your Chrome browser version. If you have an old version of Chrome, you need to update your browser.
There are more dark themes available in the Chrome Store. You can easily download and install the theme in your browser. This thread is trustworthy. So you can safely use this theme. I will show you how to download and install the dark theme on Chrome.
- Open the Chrome browser and use this link to go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Then type Just Black in the search box. And press Enter on your keyboard.
- Now scroll down the page and find the Just Black theme. And open that option.
- Then click the Add to Chrome button on the left.
- You have now successfully installed the dark theme on your Chrome browser.
- This dark theme effect is only displayed in your Chrome browser. So this theme option will not affect your normal desktop mode. So you can try this method. I hope this method works.
Chrome properties method:
You can enable forced dark mode using chrome properties. This method did not work on some computers or laptops. So you can try this option. This option did not affect your computer. This is very easy. I will show you how to enable force dark mode in Chrome.
- First, open the Chrome browser and right-click on the bottom Chrome icon.
- Then right-click on the Chrome tab. Now select the Properties option from the list.
- Now find the Target option and add the text –force-dark-mode in the field.
- Next, click Apply. Then click OK.
- Now check your Google Chrome. I hope this method works.
Enable dark mode on Android:
You can enable dark mode in Chrome for Android. Google Chrome has this feature by default. So you don’t need to download any extensions or themes. I will show you how to enable dark mode on your Android smartphone.
- First, open the Chrome browser and click on the three dots icon.
- Now find the Settings option in the list and open this option.
- Then click Themes.
- Next, select dark mode from the list.
- You have now successfully set up dark mode in Chrome.