How to fix incorrect password error in Windows 10
Windows 10 is the latest operating system for PC. This is a Microsoft operating system. Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 is the last operating system in Windows. If you are using an old version of Windows, you need to upgrade your computer. Because the old version of the computer is not safe. So maybe some virus is attacking your old version of Windows PC. Sometimes Windows 10 operating system displays an incorrect password ( incorrect password ) error on the login page. I will show you how to fix incorrect password error in Windows 10.
You can easily solve this problem using my methods. Before trying this method, you need to check your computer keyboard. Sometimes this is the cause of your problem. If this issue is causing your problem, replace the keyboard. Check whether your password is correct or not.
If you forget your password, you can change your password using my method. I will show you how to fix wrong password ( incorrect password ) error in Windows 10. Follow my steps without skipping.
You can reset your computer password anytime, anywhere without a computer. However, you must already be signed in on your computer with this account. If you haven’t used a Microsoft account, you can’t do it with this method. You can try another method. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, skip this method. This method is very easy to do. Follow my steps without skipping a beat.
- First, go to the Microsoft Account Reset website using this link.
- Then enter your Microsoft account email ID and click Next.
- Now select your mail account and click on Get Code option.
- Next, go to your mailbox and look for the latest Microsoft mail. If you can’t get the code, please wait and check your inbox often.
- After receiving the verification code, copy and paste it to the Microsoft reset website. And click Next.
- Now enter your new password and re-enter the new password. Then click Next.
- You have now successfully reset your Microsoft account password. Then enter your new password on the computer login page.
On-screen keyboard method:
You can use this function to check the keyboard. If your keyboard doesn’t work, you can use the on-screen keyboard method. I will show you how to use the keyboard on your computer screen. Follow my steps without skipping a beat. If this method does not work, you can try another method.
- First, try logging into your computer with the correct password. If your computer keeps showing wrong password then you need to do this on your computer.
- Click the Accessibility button in the lower left corner.
- Then click on On-Screen Keyboard in the list.
- Now the keyboard tab will open. You can choose a password using the on-screen keyboard tab.
- If this method works, your keyboard is damaged or not working.
Safe mode method:
Safe Mode is the best feature of Windows. Windows has this feature on your computer by default. You can use this method to bypass Windows password. I will show you how to fix this problem using safe mode method.
- First, click on the Power option in the lower right corner. Then press the Shift key and select Restart from the list.
- Now your computer will restart. Then select Troubleshoot from the list.
- Next, click on Startup Settings.
- Now find Enable Safe Mode with Networking in the list. And click on this option.
- Then enter the correct password in the login option. I hope it will work.