How to fix Google Drive not working problem:
Online storage is a trend now. Many Android and iPhone users have online storage features. Most smartphone users use Google Drive. You can store your personal data and documents on Google Drive for free. Sometimes Google Drive didn’t work. You can easily solve this problem on your Android. You can save up to 5 GB of your data on Google Drive. I will show you how to fix Google drive not working problem.
You can solve this problem using my following methods. There are many ways to solve this broken problem. Before doing the following steps, you need to check your Drive storage. Because if your disk storage is full, you need to clean it up. Google Drives is also available on your computer. It is very easy to solve this problem. Follow my steps without skipping a beat. I will show you how to fix Google drives not working problem.
Clear app data and cache:
All Android and iPhone apps collect some caches and data. If your smartphone has many errors, you need to remove them. Because some of the errors are causing this problem. I will show you how to clear Google Drive cache and data on your Android. This method did not affect the files on the disk.
- First, open the Settings app and find the Apps option in the list. And open that option.
- Then click on Manage applications in the list.
- Then type drive in the search field and click on the google drive option.
- Now click on Wipe Data at the bottom of the phone.
- Next in the list, select Clear cache and then select Clear all data.
- Now open your Google Drive and sign in. It will work.
Update Google Drives:
If you are using an older version of Google Drives, you often face this problem on your smartphone. You can solve this problem using this method. Most users haven’t updated their apps. I will show you how to update your Google Drive on your smartphone. Follow my step without skipping a beat.
- Open the Play Store app and click on your profile from the right side corner.
- Then select My apps and games from the list.
- Next, look for the Drive app under the Updates section. If you find it, open the option.
- Now click on Update option.
- Now open the Google Drive app and check if this method works or not.
Uninstall and reinstall Google Drive:
If the previous methods did not work, you can try this method. This method is very useful for you. I’ll show you how to do it on your smartphone. I hope this method works. Follow my method without skipping a beat.
- Open the Play Store app and type Google Drive in the search box.
- Then open the first result on this page.
- Next, click the Uninstall option on this page.
- Now remove the Google Drives app from your smartphone.
- Then click Install.
- Now open Google Drive and check the app. I hope this method works.
For more details check this link.